Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Almost August already???

Yes it's cliche, but I am going to say it anyway, time sure flies. I have meant to sit down and write about my goings on for a while, and now I am finally here. Austin is getting bigger and bigger, at his four mouth appointment he weighed in at 14lbs 6oz and 25in long. The doctor said he was in the seventy-percentile height wise so he's pretty tall for a baby. It was also confirmed that his head is GIGANTIC being in the seventy-percentile while his weight is only in the fifty-percentile. I may have to start putting him in clothes the next size up before he's big enough just because his head barley fits through the holes they make in baby clothes, even with all the little clasps undone. But it's kinda funny, even though he has a big head he is still cute, and here's a picture to prove it.






Boy, he is going to be really embarrassed when he's a teenager to find out I posted a naked picture of him on the Internet!



Anyway enough about him I want to talk about me, it's my blog dang it! J/K! No, but I really just need to express to everyone how dang excited I am for Breaking Dawn!! I think I may wet my pants in anticipation. I just hope I can finish reading Wuthering Heights before Friday night. It's funny because reading Wuthering Heights has actually given me some insight into the Twilight Saga, I'm not saying that Stephenie Meyer has stolen anything from it but there are little things Heathcliff does that give me insights into both Edward and Jacob, even though Heathcliff is a totally diabolical jerk. I guess you'd have to read both books to really understand. So now that I've vented I won't say anything more about that, Whew! *wipes brow*


Going back to what I started to write about at the beginning of this blog is how time has flown. It seems as if everyday passes so quickly and I hardly get a moment to just sit down and write. back on July 19th I meant to write a blog about Austin's first hike but didn't get a chance, then on July 22 I was also going to sit down and write about Austin eating his first solid food and now here it is July 30th and I never did either of those things so here is brief recap using mostly pictures,




"Why the Heck am I in this thing, what's going on?"




"So this is Hiking huh? Great..."


"Yay, we're going home!!"


Needless to say, hiking didn't go as well as I hoped, the path I choose was way to steep; with him on my back, and I really could have used some help, so hopefully next time will be better :) Now for our eating adventure!


"What's this thing being put in my mouth?"

"Ummm, carrot face..."


"Why are you still taking pictures of me?"

Feeding him the first time was really fun! He looked so cute with food all over his face and hands! He really likes to eat now and does really well. Anyway, that the updates I have for now, see-ya later!

No comments: