Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sister Golden Hair Surprise Tag

The iPod shuffle quiz....Rules-
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, MP3 Player, or whatever on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.

If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say? "Easy Tonight” Five for fighting – it’s all good!

How would you describe yourself?“Motorcycle drive by” Third Eye Blind – good driving music

How do you feel today?“Edge of the ocean” Ivy – need I say more?

What is your life’s purpose? “Marching bands of Manhattan” Death cab for cutie - I guess that means I am musically talented, ha!

What is your motto?“One of a kind” Rascal Flatts -I must want to be different

What do your friends think of you?“All fall down” One republic - I can’t say this quiz is making me seem very likable

What do you think of your parents?"You’re a God” Vertical Horizon - I guess I have issues…

What do you think about very often?"Forgiven” Relient K - Yes, I am not perfect

What is 2 + 2?"In my place” Coldplay – In my place it’s 4 I don’t know about you?

What do you think of your best friend?“Carolina on my mind” James Taylor – Maybe we should go to Carolina, Cordell

What is your life story?"Your still you” Josh Groban – I will always be me!

What do you want to be when you grow up?"You’ve got a friend” James Taylor – I’m already living this dream I am my kids mom!

What will they play at your funeral?“The Brilliant Dance” Dashboard Confessional – I sure hope not, but it is kinda about loss.

What is your hobby/interest?"Left of the middle” Natalie Imbuglia – I love this song, but I think I am more right of the middle :)

What is your biggest fear?"I will follow you into the dark” Death Cab for Cutie – yes I fear losing Cordell most, seriously.

What is your biggest secret?"Dusk and Summer” Dashboard Confessional – I guess my biggest secret is that I love summer!

What do you think of your friends?"Building a mystery” Sarah McLaclan – I never know what there up to next

What will you post this as?"Sister Golden Hair surprise” America - That’s what I am

How does the world see you? "Fire and Rain” James Taylor – It seems as if James Taylor is the playlist of my life

Will I have a happy life? "Sandman” America – not in my dreams apperantly.

What do my friends really think of me? “Superman (it’s not easy)” Five for fighting – I must be a superhero!

How can I make myself happy? "The Payer” Josh Groban – yes that’s true

What should I do with my life? "I wanna be with you” Many Moore – staying married must be the first step

What is some good advice for me? "The best thing” Savage Garden – That makes no sense.

How will I be remembered? "You’re all I have” Snow Patrol – I know I’m the only person in your life. LOL!

What is my signature dancing song? "Jesus Take the wheel” Carrie Underwood – not really a song you dance to…

What do I think my current theme song is? "You” Swichfoot – Yeah, it kinda is

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? "My sacrifice” Creed - I guess I need to sacrifice more

What are your Future hopes?“Someone to save you” One Republic – I need to be saved! :D

What did you learn about yourself from this? “Earth to Bella” Incubas – I learned I need to keep my head on stright I guess (BTW, I bought this song because of Twilight)

Anyone who has a blog and reads this, tag!

No comments: