Thursday, August 28, 2008

So much to do, so little time

Many adventures have passed since my last blog. I have travelled to two other states, gotten through two more books and started three others (one of which I never intend to finish). I have been busy with church and Austin and waiting for family to arrive. I have attended birthday parties, and game nights, and considered turning off my phone and making like a hermit for a couple of days. Through all this a little voice has been whispering in my head "Update your blog, Update your blog!!" Not to mention Cordell reminding me likewise as often as he could think to. So here I finally am at eight in the morning sitting in my bath robe, finishing off a bowl of cereal and writing my goings-on.


Many of you who read this know that Cordell, my mom, Austin, and I loaded up our mid-sized Altima to the brim and drove *through the night* to New Mexico. Whereupon we chatted with my great grandma and where able to take some really great photos of four of the five generations from Austin to his great-great grandma brink. Here is a peek at some of them -



After a couple of days there we packed up our bags and continued our journey to Arizona. Where we where then able to take some really great four generation photos, here's a peek at some of those -



We had a great time visiting family! It was also fun for Austin to experience so many new things, he went swimming for the first time -
Meet a dog,


and floated in a crab :DWe have been home for about a week and Austin has been craving the kind of attention he got while he was surrounded by family. Good thing Cordell's family is coming out today to celebrate Cordell's graduation!

No comments: